We need to remember to follow a few simple rules to stay safe when using our blog. We need to understand how to use our blog and the internet in a secure way.
The following guidelines have been put in place to ensure the safety of our pupils when using our blog.
Please follow our blogging rules:
- Only use your first name when commenting, no surnames.
- Family members that leave comments are also asked to use their first name only or to post comments as “Harry’s Mum” or “Maisy’s Nan”.
- Don’t reveal any personal information.
- Please avoid text language. Write in full sentences and read your comments back carefully before submitting.
- All comments will be reviewed by an admin before going live on the blog, if a comment is deemed inappropriate it will be rejected and Mrs Guppy will be informed.
- Be polite and respectful – don’t post anything that could hurt anyone.
Remember, it is not just our school that can view this blog, you are representing our school on the internet!
If you have any more concerns about the security of the blog then please speak to your child’s teacher.